Our Acceptable Use Policy
Below is our detailed Acceptable Use Policy which is in accordance with the law.
Use of Arkesel’s Services is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy, or “AUP”. This AUP is incorporated into the Terms of Service or other similar written agreement between you and Arkesel Ltd (“Arkesel”).
You agree to use the Arkesel Website (as located at https://www.arkesel.com), and related services (collectively, the “Services”) only for lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use of communications and content you share via the Arkesel platform. You agree not to use the Services to offer any services for any unlawful purposes. You agree not to post on or transmit through our services any unlawful, infringing, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, infringes others’ intellectual property rights or otherwise violates any applicable local, regional, national or international law. You agree not to use these Services in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Services.
Additionally, the following list gives examples of illegal, abusive, interfering or otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate behavior while using our services.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Arkesel, to any user of our Services, or to any of our or their respective customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject Arkesel or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Using the Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements that Arkesel has communicated to you.
- Using the Services in any manner that violates the Mobile Marketing Association guidelines and/or best practices, carrier guidelines, or any other industry standards.
- Engaging in fraud with respect to your account, including using any caller or Sender ID functionality of the Services to misrepresent the identity of a caller or organization.
- Using your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties or otherwise using your account to bypass phone identification systems such as those by classified advertising websites.
- Using any of the Arkesel Properties or Arkesel Marks other than as expressly permitted.
- Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing, or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls, SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Using Arkesel SMS in a manner that is not designed to enhance or augment the person-to-person nature of SMS communications.
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call using your account.
- Using the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by Arkesel.
Arkesel welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Arkesel has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Arkesel at:
Arkesel Company Limited
Email Address: [email protected]
Email Address: [email protected]
Effective as of September 21, 2020